The Condor II hydration backpack is the dramatically improved second generation of the military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
A square with rounded top design, the Condor II can hold over 23L of gear. One removable Y-shaped top strap and four quick-release lateral compression straps secure contents and takes strain off the durable YKK #10 zips. Wide shoulder straps with high breathability backing provides superb cooling characteristics. As with all Maxpedition backpacks, the Condor-II's loadbearing capacity can be expanded greatly with other Maxpedition modular pockets, added to the backpack's front or side PALS attachment points using TacTies. The hydration compartment is compatible with most aftermarket hydration systems.
Ten (10) major improvements that differentiate the new Condor II from the original Condor:
(1) Addition of 6 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(4) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(5) Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
(6) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(7) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(8) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using the Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
(9) High visibility organizer in lower front pocket - for black Condor II only
(10) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom