Adaptable, durable and versatile describes the new Riftblade by Maxpedition. The overall design is based on the concealed carry capable Riftcore introduced in 2016, and it is a direct response to our loyal customers who requested a tactical backpack of the same high quality but in a larger size. To balance the 30% increase in capacity, a padded load-bearing waist belt is added for comfort. Larger size also translates to more exterior AT.tachment LA.ttice S.ystem (ATLAS) surfaces for modular addition of specialized accessories such as admin, first aid or hydration pouches. In Maxpedition's quest to build the best mid-sized zippered frameless pack possible, they use heavy duty materials, top quality components and reinforced construction methods to exceed the requirements of the most demanding military and law enforcement applications, thereby also satisfying the needs of adventure travelers and prepared citizens.
* Volume: 30L (1831 cu. in.)
* Overall size: 27.9 x 27.9 x 48.3 cm (11 x 11 x 19 in.)
* Frontal top pocket: 10.2 x 5.1 x 21.6 cm (4 x 2 x 8.5 in.)
* Frontal lower pocket: 24.8 x 5.1 x 27.9 cm (9.75 x 2 x 11 in.)
* Middle compartment: 25.7 x 7.6 x 47.0 cm (10 x 3 x 18.5 in.)
* Main compartment: 27.9 x 12.7 x 48.3 cm (11 x 5 x 19 in.)
* CCW compartment: 25.4 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm (10 x 0.5 x 9 in.)
* Waist belt minimum length: 58.4 cm (23 in.)
* Waist belt maximum length: 170.2 cm (67 in.)
* Sternum strap maximum length: 30.5 cm (12 in.)
The Maxpedition Riftblade is also available in gray or tan on request.