Tablet + Netbook Mini-Messenger
As the suddenly ubiquitous tablet-computers such as the iPad are taken into extreme environments and increasingly integrated into professional duties, a new format of rugged, organized carry-bag needed to be created. Part of Hazard 4's Sidekick collection of small, nimble, modular bags, the Kato is their tablet-carry solution. Its size and layout were specifically designed around the tablet and netbook computer. Its fast-access, padded, and quilted back-pocket cradles your tablet while the other compartments allow you to stage various essential gear which no mere sport / business bag offers. So whether you are a soldier deployed overseas writing e-mails home, a pro field-photographer reviewing photos, or a busy blogger reporting from a chaotic concert, you will understand the appeal of this anticipated new product.
* fast-grab padded/quilted tablet pocket on back
* unique 3-d flap-pocket for fast access on the run
* 3-d flap-pocket has locking-capable zipper -sliders
* large velcro panel for i.d.'s, logos etc. on the front
* large, locking front-buckle is secure and handy
* tough-material on flap-edge in the high-use area
* rubbery, vented handle for a secure wet-grip
* two sets of strap D-rings for flap over/under use
* modular MOLLE web field can double capacity
* flap conceals the gear mounted on the MOLLE
* padded panel in main bay fits Macbook 11''
* large side-pouch w/ MOLLE & accessory-loop
* zippered side pouch fits a smaller soda bottle
* access the main bay through unique flap-zipper
* can be worn as a 3-point chest-pack
* quilted sides hold & protect DSLR cameras/lenses!
* vented/MOLLE-topped-pad strap w/ stabilizer
|External Dimensions|||||31.0 x 23.0 x 8.0 cm (12.1 x 9.0 x 3.1'')|
|Material|||||DuPont Cordura 1000D|