Chris Reeve Knives is proud to introduce a new design by Chris Reeve that continues to push the characteristics of the Integral Lock. Inkosi is a new family of folding knives that will claim the position of Chief alongside the iconic Sebenza.
(Inkosi is the Zulu word for Chief, Sebenza is the Zulu word for Work).
Continually noticing small areas for improvement, whether in performance or manufacture, Chris Reeve has included:
* stability to the locking mechanism
* a stout pivot coupling
* oversized phosphor bronze washers are the same size -front and back, locate off the stop pin, and have extra-large grease pockets
* a sturdier stop pin
* the blade which is 8% thicker than the Small Sebenza 21 introduces CRK's Large Hollow Grind technology on a smaller knife
* standard double thumb lugs
* pocket clip is mounted so that it rests on the spine rather than the lock bar, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lock bar
* Blade length: 7.0 cm
* Handle Length: 9.8 cm
* Weight: 88 g
* Blade material: CPM S35VN
* Handle material: 6Al4V Titanium