The F1 Pro Series are survival knives of near-unimaginable quality, durability and performance.
Compared to their predecessors, the Pro series of F1 differs in the following important areas:
* The original laminated VG10 steel is upgraded to a laminate cobalt steel (lam. CoS) blade that ensures a durable edge and improved edge retention.
* The blades are thicker increasing the torsional rigidity so the knives will withstand even greater external forces.
* The full-length tapered tang is wider and thicker and therefore significantly stronger.
* The crossguard is now made of stainless steel and permanently welded to the tang.
* The convex blade edge has been refined to improve its cutting properties.
* The zytel sheaths are redesigned, more durable, and better suited for the Molle attachment system.
* Blade Length: 10,0 cm
* Overall Length: 21,7 cm
* Blade Thickness: 5,0 mm
* Weight: 182 g
* Steel: Lam. CoS
* Handle Material: Thermorun
* Sheath: Zytel