Product no.: MSG-DFC-MTC
A true messenger in concept, it stays very flat when carrying loads like a laptop, but its ingenious construction allows it to square-out to accept a huge load-out. The similarities to its conventional cousins end there. The full suite of tactical/professional features included make it a genuine work-bag. The shoulder strap is sewn directy to the sides with huge x-stitches so there is no hardware to break under heavy loads. The strap has a thick, comfortable pad with modular loops for attaching pouches etc. and a quick-release buckle with lock for emergency drops. The webbing used throughout the bag is a class-leading diving-tank strapping that is stiff yet soft on skin. The front surface under the flap is covered in modular (MOLLE-Compliant) webbing to load-out numerous pouches/etc., but keep them hidden/protected under the unassuming flap. The flap-straps compresses bulk with oversized lock-buckles and the front has a large loop-fastener area which also fits the available i.d. window patch. The patch can be secured to the flap w/ the Civilian Lab Rewind cable gear retractor. There is a large zippered pocket on the flap and the flap itself unzips in the front to allow access to the main cargo bay without opening the buckles!
There is also modular webbing on both sides of the bag for attaching side-pouches (for water bottles etc.) and some more next to the rubberized top-handle. The interior of the main bay is covered with 4 stuff-pockets for magazines, bottles, first-aid kit etc. The under-flap is a large, clear, weather-proof window for maps/documents that can be quickly consulted on the go. The interior area behind the front flap also contains a zipped organizer pannel for all the pens, flash-drives, knifes etc. that most users would ever need to carry. There is also a heavily padded laptop sleeve carrier lined in our unique quited soft fabric and closed with its own adjustable strap (up to 16'' PC.) The front of the laptop area is a large loop-fastener to accomodate many patches and organizers such as the law-enforcement-specific Stick-Up holster for any auto-pistol (sold separately.) For airport travel the bag's back can be mounted onto rolling luggage handles via a webbing strip that can also support belt-mount-type accessories or be used as an additional handle.
The design is finished off with two flat-pockets at either end (of different heights) for quick access to longer items. Silent YKK zippers w/ pullers that are user-serviceable in the field are used throughout. The two flap-slash zipper-pullers are even marked with rubber sleeves for tactile location even at night. The color matching on all the hardware, Cordura fabric, and trim is excellent, and from a functional and aesthetic perspective the Defense Courier is an amazing value measured against any messenger bag in any market.
* perfectly sized dimensions for the most common loads
* padded, rear laptop/armor-plate pocket
* front/side web arrays to add a layer of custom gear
* inside loop-patch for holsters, patches, organizers (on laptop sleeve)
* locking mil-spec polymer buckles to discourage pickpockets
* internal side-wall pockets in main cargo bay for magazines, bottles, etc.
* front loop fastener patch area for patches or our optional i.d. carrier
* 3-D rubber Velcro patch logo (Hazard 4)
* heavy-duty shoulder strap with pad and side stabilizer-strap
* full-organizer for pens, knives, lights, magazines, s.d. cards
* top-flap underside is a weatherproof clear document/map window
* inside main-bay corner loops for fastening our optional divider panel
* bag flat when unfilled or stored, opens wide for big loads
* flap zipper allows access to main cargo bay without opening buckles
* large flat-pocket on flap for fast access to frequently used items
* up to a 16.0'' laptop (even in a separate sleeve)
* folding-stock carbine like H&K G36C (with magazine in)
* folding/telescopic-stock sub machine guns like H&K MP5
* 3 L bladder reservoir (on floor or in laptop compartment)
* ballistic-armor plate (in laptop or main compartment)
* internal loop-fasteners for attaching our modular holster
* front loop-fasteners for attaching Hazard 4 modular holster
* internal/external wide belts for belt-slide-type holsters
* side flat-pockets for paddle-type holsters
* the organizer's 3 flat pockets hold any full sized auto-pistol
|External Dimensions|||||55.0 x 35.0 x 13.0-22.0 cm (21.50 x 14.00 x 5.0-8.5'')|
|DuPont Cordura 1000D (black & coyote)
DuPont Cordura 500D (ATACS & multicam)
19 % VAT incl.