Product no.: PT1054B
The Gyrfalcon is Maxpedition's most advanced pack, with internal frame and removable waistpack.
* Overall dimensions: 26.7 x 24.8 x 54.6 cm (10.5 x 9.75 x 21.5 in.)
* Top pocket: 21.6 x 5.7 x 10.2 cm (8.5 x 2.25 x 4.0 in.)
* Middle pocket: 21.6 x 5.7 x 22.9 cm (8.5 x 2.25 x 9.0 in.)
* Bottom, removable waistpack overall: 21.6 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm (8.5 x 5.0 x 6.5 in.)
* Bottom, removable waistpack front: 21.6 x 5.1 x 16.5 cm (8.5 x 2.0 x 6.5 in.)
* Bottom, removable waistpack back: 21.6 x 7.6 x 16.5 cm (8.5 x 3.0 x 6.5 in.)
* Main compartment: 26.7 x 10.2 x 54.6 cm (10.5 x 4.0 x 21.5 in.)
* Secondary compartment: 24.1 x 7.6 x 35.6 (9.5 x 3.0 x 14.0 in.)
* Overall volume: 36L (2250 cu. in.)
* Removable, adjustable internal frame with sheet
* Wide load-bearing waist belt, with PALS attachments
* 5 compression straps, 2 webbing tie downs for lashing cargo
* Removable waistpack
* Included cargo strap, for attaching boxes, cans, cylinders, etc.
* Fully modular exterior for scalability
* 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
* Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
* Do not machine wash
* Do not use detergent or bleach.
19 % VAT incl.